• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Want to buy SINN U2

alankok88

Known Member
7/5/09
Any one owned SINN U2 asian movement? Quality good or not? Keep time accurately? Who will you recommend to buy from?

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09
I know Hont was selling some that people were very happy with.

lecool

Known Member
30/10/08
I bought one from Hont a few weeks back. Just a super ***** with a thick strap. It has been keeping accurate time since I've had it.

You will like it. It was also my first purchase from Hont and I was very impressed with the transaction.

alankok88

Known Member
7/5/09
I bought one from Hont a few weeks back. Just a super ***** with a thick strap. It has been keeping accurate time since I've had it.

You will like it. It was also my first purchase from Hont and I was very impressed with the transaction.

Will it the rotor very noisy when hand movement?

alankok88

Known Member
7/5/09
asian as in 2813 or eta clone, which one..

According to Hont, this model only produce in 2813, not eta clone. Usually, he take how long to reply email? I sent him email around 3.49pm Singapore time but no reply from him

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Please do not propose to ban Hont because he hasn't replied within six hours.
You'll get your reply but it will take a day or two.

Patience you must have, young watch-buyer.

Edit: 21J is very good movement and excellent price. I bought it myself and was very happy with it.

alankok88

Known Member
7/5/09
Please do not propose to ban Hont because he hasn't replied within six hours.
You'll get your reply but it will take a day or two.

Patience you must have, young watch-buyer.

Edit: 21J is very good movement and excellent price. I bought it myself and was very happy with it.

bro, im not mean that. I just want to know how long he will check email.

by the way, the movement for this model is hacking?

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
It exists in 3 versions : gen ETA (used or unused), ETA clone and Asian 2813.
The movement has a hack feature for all...
I'd advise to go ETA clone or Asian 2813. Both are good, with a slight advantage to the ETA clone which has a smoother sweep.

steve12345

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/9/06
The U2 and U1 are offered with two movements.

1) a chinese 2813 21K beat movement. I have seen a rash of guys getting problems and others say theirs is fine.

2) the Eta Swiss 2836 28 K beat movment. I am sure this movement is also made in China and is really a clone but it works fine and is smooth etc. The Chinese Clones are VERY close to the ETA right now. I am pretty sure the Rep makers can't get their hands on Gen Swiss 2836 movements.

The best prices are $ 100 plus $ 20 shipping to USA for the 2813 and $ 200 plus $ 20 for shipping to the USA for the ETA Clone. Sometimes you can beat this price but it is the best. I got mine from a Dealer not in this forum but I think the guy Hont sells his watches for about the same price.

steve

Steve