• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF's DJ2,ACCEPT ORDERS NOW!

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

A good news from VSF,they began to make DJ again,

yes,we all know VSF's DJ with very good quality and very hot,but they out of stock about a year already,now,their DJ2 back to stock again,

I can get a new batch of watches from VSF about 2~3 days later,they told me will have few DJ in this batch of watches,

so these are the situations of DJ from this batch of watches,

grey dial,out of stock,
white dial,out of stock,
black dial,few of it,with fluted bezel and smooth bezel,but not sure with jubilee bracelet or oyster bracelet,
silver dial,few of it,with fluted bezel and smooth bezel,but not sure with jubilee bracelet or oyster bracelet,
blue dial,few of it,with fluted bezel and smooth bezel,can with jubilee bracelet and oyster bracelet,

the price of DJ2 is $588,

if you want any of them,please contact me at once,

my email is [email protected]

I have these VSF's subs in stock still,
116610 LN,116610 LV,126610 LN,126610 LV,

but these subs are few now,so if you want any of them,please send me email asap too,

for these DJ2,this batch are very few,I think I can sell all of them out within 2~3 days,so if you can't get it from this batch,please don't worry,
I can accept orders of them now still,I will pre-order them for you,add your name to my order list,so I can get them for you from next batch of VSF's watches,
I think next batch won't need wait long time,

if you want any other watch from VSF and XF,please send me emails also.

Regards
Lucy