• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] VSF With Slight Improvements and one gen part- 126610LN with VR3235 Mov.

StanGENROL

Watches passion and mechanics behind it!
Certified
22/8/24
Essex
About
VSF Case Crystal bezel, bracelet is VSF on links but some lock part is CF, Rolex Submariner 126610LN - with VR3235 movement with improvements on date corrector, also date plate/wheel, click spring improved! Also using VSF dial and aftermarket high quality/premium hands with impressive polish and machining very on pair silver hands!

This watch has signs of use and also it’s perfect for your new project or spares! The watch runs perfectly tested holds power for 2 days when fully winded.

Comes with Box and papers and some extra links.

Also see my other sale with loads of parts VSF movement along with genuine parts for movements 3235 and 3135.
Willing to Ship to?
WW but prefer UK
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal or Bank Transfer.
Movement Details?
VR3235 improved with one gen part on automatic movement
Piece Origin?
EQ Watches
Warranty Provided?
OK on arrival
Item Condition?
Used excellent condition
Why Are You Selling?
Need money for my new born daughter and going to pick my wife to her country so will lose days of work and need to compensate lost money.
Asking Price?
£400 or equivalent in your currency
Currency Accepted?
Pounds, Euro, Dollars but since it’s online sale/payment bank will automatically convert
Who Approved High Value Sale?
N/A
Shipping Costs?
18/20£ WW depends what shipping buyer chose - if Uk will ship special delivery registered £9 - Note Paid $620 for VSF, asking £400 plus 18/20 for USPS/DHL or FIDEX Shipping.
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Bought this watch original VSF and CF to restore my genuine 126610LN 2022 as gen was badly damaged after car crash so it was initially to use vsf base with my original gen parts but soon after I end up buying complete almost gen 3235 only 4 parts are used from VSF rest all gen in my 3235 gen. So now the actual vsf body was not used but due to project has some signs of use naturally, so as per my above comment I just not along become father and due the spent money and needing to go pick my daughter and wife and having unpaid leave need to compensate lost money.

Any additional photos please DM or request here in comments section.

StanGENROL

Certified
22/8/24
Essex
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

StanGENROL

Certified
22/8/24
Essex
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL

Reactions: StanGENROL

StanGENROL

Certified
22/8/24
Essex

StanGENROL

Certified
22/8/24
Essex

Reactions: eswilly

StanGENROL

Certified
22/8/24
Essex

StanGENROL

Certified
22/8/24
Essex

StanGENROL

Certified
22/8/24
Essex

StanGENROL

Certified
22/8/24
Essex

StanGENROL

Certified
22/8/24
Essex

StanGENROL

Certified
22/8/24
Essex