• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF V3 NTTD Seamster 300 (+NATO)

Just Dirk

Getting To Know The Place
14/11/20
First post so be nice :)

So I bought this a few months ago, but recently sold it on...

The watch was a really nice piece, but a few niggles I had kept eating away at me and I stopped wearing it..

The strap mesh pattern was not close to gen and easily spottable, as was the NATO colour.. The bezel font was a bit heavy and not quite defined enough.. It didn't feel quality in hand, I think that is more down to the strap though.. There was play in the bezel too...

Colour was great, in different lights it really did loo great, lume was ok *with a touch of editting it passed on a gen forum ;)

In all not a bad rep, but I was getting a bit finicky with it so moved it on..

Currently waiting on a Tudor GMT so we'll see how that stacks up when it arrives..

Reactions: Seconds

Just Dirk

14/11/20
Thanks for the warm welcome to the group, you must be one of the cool kids, sorry for posting a review in the 'Reviews and brand information'

I didn't realise I could only post about a watch in one thread about said watch. Also a massive fail on my part writing about a watch I've sold.

See you on my next post.
*Not worked out the facepalm GIFs yet or if post one like you did.

You open a new thread when there already is an existing thread discussing the watch >>> https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...tanium-titanium-seamaster-007-edition/page372

And the worse part, you open a new thread when you already sold the watch. What's the point then??? :picard2:

shedlock2000

18/7/16
I’ve just bought one of the VSF 3/4s, and the only things I’m concerned with are the lack of titanium bracelet (like most of us on here) and the lack of case cut out near the helium escape valve. I don’t think anyone else would stand a chance of identifying the rep without the gen next to it.

I’m more concerned about the movement than the accuracy of the rep, to be honest. I know a few people have had to pull theirs and have it serviced, but I don’t have a guy! I’d be happy to have it fully and properly serviced, but I don’t know how dependable they are OOTB. I’ve asked Andrew for timeograph QC photos, but that only tells me how it’s running at that tune — not wherever or not it’ll stay running like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Thanks for the warm welcome to the group, you must be one of the cool kids, sorry for posting a review in the 'Reviews and brand information'

I didn't realise I could only post about a watch in one thread about said watch. Also a massive fail on my part writing about a watch I've sold.

See you on my next post.
*Not worked out the facepalm GIFs yet or if post one like you did.

Welcome to the group man. I’m happy to read your comments and do you know what, I have to agree and I got rid of my nttd for the same reasons you have described. Its important this is shared with forum visitors.

I tried it on a spectre nato (clash!!) then a gen brown polyester nato (which was fantastic in its own right) but in fairness the whole thing then became just too brown!

The existing nttd post is far too long now and let’s be fair, it would be impossible for a new reader to fully digest all that! How many times can we say we want a titanium strap for gods sake!

so some succinct opinion in review, is for me, well recieved.

Don’t be put off, generally this forum is full of great people and not a snobby forum at all.

Reactions: Just Dirk

shedlock2000

18/7/16
Just asking, but what sort of editing did not need to do? I’m not planning any such activity, I’m just curious what the difference from gen is that was helped by editing.

Last edited:

Just Dirk

14/11/20
Welcome to the group man. I’m happy to read your comments and do you know what, I have to agree and I got rid of my nttd for the same reasons you have described. Its important this is shared with forum visitors.

I tried it on a spectre nato (clash!!) then a gen brown polyester nato (which was fantastic in its own right) but in fairness the whole thing then became just too brown!

The existing nttd post is far too long now and let’s be fair, it would be impossible for a new reader to fully digest all that! How many times can we say we want a titanium strap for gods sake!

so some succinct opinion in review, is for me, well recieved.

Don’t be put off, generally this forum is full of great people and not a snobby forum at all.

Haha cheers dude, not at all put off, been on plenty enough forums to know about the obligatory tough guys lol...

I'm waiting delivery of a Tudor GMT as we speak, a lot cheaper and a much better rep than the nttd, bit miffed how I lost so much money on that, but if I kept it much longer it would have been worthless..

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk