• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] VSF - Rolex Oyster perpetual 36mm 126000 Yellow

Pogo123

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
21/8/23
About
VSF Yellow Rolex OP 36mm 126000
Willing to Ship to?
Canada/WW
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Wise
Movement Details?
VS3235
Piece Origin?
Ctime
Warranty Provided?
none
Item Condition?
New
Why Are You Selling?
36mm is too small for my wrist IMO
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
USD
Shipping Costs?
Depends on buyers preferences and location
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Hello!

I have for sale an unworn Rolex Oyster perpetual in 36mm yellow. OP 126000. Beautiful watch but when I first got into watches I underestimated how small a 36mm would look on my wrist so I never wore it lol. It still has all of its protective wrapping on it, see photos. I took off the one covering the dial for the photos. Will include the warranty cards and will ship it how it was packaged to me. I will copy and paste the watch specs directly from CTime's website listed below:
"
PRODUCTS INTRODUCTION
Case Diameter36mm
Thickness12mm
BezelSmooth Bezel
Case MaterialSolid Stainless Steel 904L
DialTiffany Blue Dial with Stick Markers (With Swiss Grade Superlume in Blue) Yellow
StrapSolid Stainless Steel 904L Rolesor Oyster Bracelet with New Design Engraved Logo Clasp
CrystalSapphire Crystal, Same Thickness and Height above bezel as per Genuine
CasebackSolid case back
MovementPlatinum Plated VS3235 Automatic Movement, 28800bph with Decorated Bridges & Plates like Genuine Rolex Calibre 3235 (The movement has a date adjutsing position on the crown, but there is no date on this model)
FunctionHours, minutes and seconds display
Water Resistance>30M

Please be informed that this rating is merely a guide. We do do not advise submerging or immersing any replica watch in water unless you have had your watch water-proofed by a professional. We do not guarantee the product’s water-resistance and as such we do not refund, offer store credit, exchange or do a free repair on any watch that has water damage.
"

• Love
Reactions: sp959y

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Supporter
Certified
21/8/23
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

DeftWatch

3/8/24

Pogo123

Supporter
Certified
21/8/23

Pogo123

Supporter
Certified
21/8/23

Pogo123

Supporter
Certified
21/8/23

Pogo123

Supporter
Certified
21/8/23

Pogo123

Supporter
Certified
21/8/23

Pogo123

Supporter
Certified
21/8/23

Pogo123

Supporter
Certified
21/8/23

Pogo123

Supporter
Certified
21/8/23

Pogo123

Supporter
Certified
21/8/23

Pogo123

Supporter
Certified
21/8/23

Pogo123

Supporter
Certified
21/8/23

Pogo123

Supporter
Certified
21/8/23

poerger

Do not accept unsolicited offers
7/8/24
Germany

Pogo123

Supporter
Certified
21/8/23

Pogo123

Supporter
Certified
21/8/23