• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Releases 36mm Explorer I

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
After the release of VSF Daytona and Air King , the Explorer I follows suit. Still powered by VSF's ace movement VS3230, we will have to wait and see how the model turns out.

225aaf37.jpg

Thanks.

There is no perfect replica, only your favorite replica.

Steve

Telegram: u/Theonewatches_steve

Email: [email protected]

WhatsApp: + 86-17081934955

Wechat: The5711

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Interesting. Waiting for some irl pics.

mien

Horology Curious
19/2/22
Finally. Compared to CF it will have the high power reserve of the clone movement.

Otherwise CF is already solid except maybe the case which has slightly skinny lugs/case sides (they disappear below the bezel). Hopefully VSF is better without introducing other problems related to lugs and endlinks. Let's believe 😄

dpd3672

Putting the "whore" in "horology" since 2023
Supporter
Certified
29/5/23
USA
Not sure there's much room for improvement on the CF model (or even the BP, for that matter). VSF might have missed the boat on this one, imo, although I'm sure it'll be an excellent rep.

Reactions: Karbon74 and Feefo

jtks

Horology Curious
25/5/20
the only thing CF got wrong was the case/lug shape. If VSF solves that without messing up other aspects, it would be a NWBIG. Can't wait for IRL pics.

Reactions: whoster

1675lover

23/7/22
the only thing CF got wrong was the case/lug shape. If VSF solves that without messing up other aspects, it would be a NWBIG. Can't wait for IRL pics.
I own both gen and CF. Honestly other than the rehaut and crown, not much difference on hand.

lugs seems ok to me on the CF.

looking forward to the VSF. Might get another 1 for the fun of it lol

Reactions: dpd3672 and Reaps

Reaps

-
25/9/22
I concur. The only Clean weakness is the crown.

No offense to VS but i haven't been that impressed with VS outside their Submariner. They lack the finesse of Clean in the fine details and dial.

The VS Subs and Worldtimer the only ones that have been stand out. The rest all have some kind of flaw or weakness that VS never bother to fix.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region

No offense to VS but i haven't been that impressed with VS outside their Submariner. They lack the finesse of Clean in the fine details and dial.

The VS Subs and Worldtimer the only ones that have been stand out. The rest all have some kind of flaw or weakness that VS never bother to fix.
OMG
Thank you for this

Every time I wanted something, I hesitated and finally bought Clean (or BTF for the Dayto). There was just something off every time with VSF that I could not define.

And agree too on their Sub…I don’t need one but I want it just because it’s so well made

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland

They kicked ass with their 116610LN release back then in 2020/2021 that came in travel box with customized card matching custom serial.

Xtal is the only thing they got best suppöier talking on cyclopse xtals. Except that, CLEAN topped them in most belongings IMO.

Reactions: Reaps