• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF - Do any factory's compare to this quality

Big Zee

Getting To Know The Place
5/11/22
Hi guys, new to RWI but I've been buying reps from DHGate for a few years now starting at U1, moving to BP, a few Noobs (V5, V11, v12), then to VSF, but as VSF now no longer available, can anyone suggest if any factory's still going can compare to VSF? I know each factory has positives and negatives, but in your honest opinion, do any compare to the qualityof watch and movement? Thanks in advance

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
We have a trusted dealer section, go there and follow the links (don't ever Google a TD) and then roam their websites. Lots of VSFs available. But, be advised, each factory has its specialties, VSF doesn't do all models at top level, for some models other factories may be ahead.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Hugh Mungus

Getting To Know The Place
22/4/22
New York
What I have come to learn from my limited experience is that some factories produce the best version of a specific aspect of a watch (i.e case, dial, movement). Rarely does the same factory produce a watch that makes all of these components better than any other factory. If you want something similar to gen I would highly recommend looking at M2M sales. There are some Franken builds that will blow your mind.