• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VS Factory Omega Planet Ocean Deep Black 45.5mm is back

lyakya

Known Member
8/3/18
One of the best rep ever. The only problem is the yellowish (instead of orange) writings.

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Wow, I'm speaking Spanish! 😂

The watch is announced for arrival today.

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Watch has arrived. First impressions: really good rep, nearly spot on.
3 obvious flaws:
- the orange at the hands and at the dial is too bright
- the perlage at the bridges and the rotor is matching in wideness, but not as smooth and "deeper" as at the gen movement
- the triangle @12 is a little bit too big and the grey color of the triangle is too bright

I will do a complete compare with pictures and some measurements after my holiday, so be patient for another 3-4 weeks. Sorry, lack of time now.

MrZaha

Known Member
27/5/22
Watch has arrived. First impressions: really good rep, nearly spot on.
3 obvious flaws:
- the orange at the hands and at the dial is too bright
- the perlage at the bridges and the rotor is matching in wideness, but not as smooth and "deeper" as at the gen movement
- the triangle @12 is a little bit too big and the grey color of the triangle is too bright

I will do a complete compare with pictures and some measurements after my holiday, so be patient for another 3-4 weeks. Sorry, lack of time now.
Interesting i always thought that the orange was the opposite. Not bright enough for the rep.

Reactions: amir_salami

haze3715

walked out, no purchase history.
Supporter
Certified
8/8/21
Canada
I wish they put out the blue one again
I think the blue one is available again too with its full brushed case. saw a post on Reddit about a month ago.

Ah sorry, my fault. Correct, the orange is brighter at the gen. Thinking and writing in English is sometimes not so easy as native German...

Photo op when? :p

MrZaha

Known Member
27/5/22
I think the blue one is available again too with its full brushed case. saw a post on Reddit about a month ago.

Photo op when? :p
If he mean the black and blue thats available now, but if he meant the big blue its not

haze3715

walked out, no purchase history.
Supporter
Certified
8/8/21
Canada
If he mean the black and blue thats available now, but if he meant the big blue its not
Oh goodness yes. coloured ceramic is hard to come by. Big Blue isn’t my thing but Mojave, Woodland, GSOTM or WSOTM Speedy — sign me up (before I get buyers remorse!)