• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Visited the Omega AD today!!

dmacnz

27/9/10
I am in love with the Speedmaster moon watch.

Such a pity that these no decent rep of this watch. Its frustrating as the rolex equivalent watches are getting almost "Super rep" standard now, whilst the Moonie is still has all its original flaws!!
Maybe the Gen buy is finally calling!

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Dis you see/ask Liquid Metal PO's?

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
I'm with you on the moonie.... I've been eyeballing gens for the very same reason...

ABC123

22/8/07
USA
This is the reason I bought a gen speedy last month. It's well worth it.

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
I thought the reps were reasonably decent, apart from the crystal shape and minor sub-dial space issue. Are they ok, but just not 'super-rep' standard?

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
I thought the rehaut was off on the rep... Should be black, but on the rep is unpainted steel?

tracyl

22/4/11
you are correct

I thought the rehaut was off on the rep... Should be black, but on the rep is unpainted steel?

That is correct, the rehaut is steel. But it is pretty easy to replace the crystal and paint the rehaut black like the original. I'll probably do that on mine soon.

LHOOQ

I'm Pretty Popular
4/4/09
That's not the rehaut that's black on the gen; that's the tension ring for the Hesalite crystal. On the sapphire models, the rehaut is uncovered.

Hogan

Renowned Member
26/1/09
Would love to see side-by-side Gen/Rep pics... I think the "moonie" is a classic!!!