• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vintage Pepsi - review

mcn7710

Known Member
18/1/20
Down Under
I just got the delivery of this one. Super fast services and shipping from the UK to Aus. Great build, keep good time, the timepiece feels solid and plexi seems quality and crystal clear. This is my first GMT so still need to learn how it works. The movement is a decent Seiko NH34 GMT.

The timepiece comes in a shockproof case and a little gift from @CleanRolexAD

It comes with a generic bracelet fortunately, I swap it with the oyster from BP Explorer 36 and it fits well. So if you plan to get one, I strongly recommend asking for a leather strap instead of a bracelet.

@CleanRolexAD was kind to offer a 15% discount for RWI members so it is a great deal for me. I am sure going to enjoy it for a long time.

CleanRolexAD

Getting To Know The Place
Trusted Dealer
23/9/22
I just got the delivery of this one. Super fast services and shipping from the UK to Aus. Great build, keep good time, the timepiece feels solid and plexi seems quality and crystal clear. This is my first GMT so still need to learn how it works. The movement is a decent Seiko NH34 GMT.

The timepiece comes in a shockproof case and a little gift from @CleanRolexAD

It comes with a generic bracelet fortunately, I swap it with the oyster from BP Explorer 36 and it fits well. So if you plan to get one, I strongly recommend asking for a leather strap instead of a bracelet.

@CleanRolexAD was kind to offer a 15% discount for RWI members so it is a great deal for me. I am sure going to enjoy it for a long time.
Thanks again @mcn7710 & wear it in good health. Glad your oyster looks great on this one, im sure you'll like the GMT function I use my GMT's as a 24hr tracker so both sets of hands do the same time zone but visually the 24hr reference is good at a glance.