• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vintage Omega Seamaster dress watches?

cleanup

SUPPORTER
1/5/12
Are there any reps of vintage manual-wind Omegas like the old Seamaster 30s/600s? Attached are some pics of reference.

I know the gens are in the sub-$1000 range but I figured I'd ask about reps first, just in case it's a deal I can't pass up.

Any help appreciated!

311769448_o.jpg

omega-seamaster.jpg

vintage-omega-watch.jpg

Thanks! :)

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I think there are... I'm not that sure...

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
Mate, I'd buy a gen. The way those watches age is virtually impossible to replicate and they are very subtle overall.

Even if you can't stretch to the Seamaster, you can pick up a gen Omega manual wind watch in virtually the same case for under $500.

I've got a gold one and they are really nice watches.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
the only vintage is the Seamaster 300 in rep form.

I have that one.

Plus, I have about 6 vintage gens, including the middle and last one. I decided that was enough. Most Seamaster vintages are 34mm so if you don't like small watches, they are not for you. The Seamaster300 is a good size though. Chunky like the modern PO.

Here is the only vintage Omega rep I have

5v.jpg

Ruedi Matt

Horology Curious
25/5/13
Mate, I'd buy a gen. The way those watches age is virtually impossible to replicate and they are very subtle overall.

Even if you can't stretch to the Seamaster, you can pick up a gen Omega manual wind watch in virtually the same case for under $500.

I've got a gold one and they are really nice watches.

I have a gen gold as well (circa 1966), came w a gold bracelet but have it on an aligator now. Paid US$400 in 2003. Very nice and still keeps perfect time