• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vintage Omega Ladies watch

DaveyK

Do not accept unsolicited offers
12/2/21
Basingstoke
I’ve recently joined having been a watcher for a long time, I have 3 Reps and I see a habit forming

i recently purchased a watch kit kit to explore inner workings in a bit more depth to learn a bit more, my wife walked in on me using my magnifying eye piece and says will you look at some of my jewellery and let me know if any has hallmarks, she returned with a handful and two watches, one of which I didn’t even know she had !

I don’t really want to open it in case I damage it, it was her Grans watch, for age reference we are both 50 something, it clearly gold with no rub of marks, it has a USA expanding bracket by Spiedel, it’s in fantastic condition, I have trawled the internet try to find this watch from the only marking I can see.

on the case under between the SEL’s is the number 20 and nest it it the omega logo within a triangle

are there any experts that could help identify, and value ? It’s an air loom and will be passed on to our boy.

thanks in advance for any help

Dave