• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vintage Dial Tutorial?

eludnu

Horology Curious
18/3/06
Hey everyone,
I have been search the RWG (New and Old) for an article or tutorial that I swear was written by Nanuq. I was about vintagizing you dials. Does anyone remember that? Maybe it wasn't Nanuq, but I swear it was.

Anyone know of a good article if I can't find the phantom one?

Thanks in advance!

Edge

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
If it was about vintagizing it was either Nanuq or Ubi, best idea is to PM them, they will be able to point you in the right direction.

Chris

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
If it was Ubi, it may not be there are anymore. He deleted all his posts before he left.

eludnu

Horology Curious
18/3/06
Thanks guys...I'll try Nanuq. If it was Ubi I'm SOL. Have you seen any other articles like this any place other than the boards? I have googled, and scoured the boards.

Mike

Edge

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
Ubi has reposted all his old threads as when he deleted them he saved them lol.

If all else fails I will personally sit and write you one based on my 6536.

Chris

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06

Edge

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
By-tor......you are a legend.

Good Man.

Tommy is the Business at Mods.........take everything said in regard to modding by him and Joe and engrain it in your mind as it is golddust.

Chris

eludnu

Horology Curious
18/3/06
By-Tor, Edge et al,

You guys are awesome! Thank You....I am going to funkify one of my pannies but I have a cheapo Marina Miltare from ebay($22 bucks) that I will experiment on.

Again, Thank you!

Mike

Edge

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
No probs mate, I will be doing the tutorial on vintaging my 6536 anyway so feel free to check that out when I am done.

Chris