• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Very good watch box

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Patron
6/8/23
Italy
I have purchased a Speedmaster box with 12 places for watches. Really a beauty, and heavy also, meaning good material and perfectly finished. The most beautiful box I have for now, considering that all the others are cheap quality, purchased on Amazon. Really satisfied, so thanks @andybilsy for a great work and pleasant transaction. I am also waiting for a Panerai 12 places box, it's my favorite watch brand. If you will made it in the near future I will buy one.

andybilsy

Supporter AB
Supporting Vendor
Patron
Certified
I have purchased a Speedmaster box with 12 places for watches. Really a beauty, and heavy also, meaning good material and perfectly finished. The most beautiful box I have for now, considering that all the others are cheap quality, purchased on Amazon. Really satisfied, so thanks @andybilsy for a great work and pleasant transaction. I am also waiting for a Panerai 12 places box, it's my favorite watch brand. If you will made it in the near future I will buy one.
Have a peep here.

Reactions: DarioM6611