• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Very first time ordering a Datejust 41

sharpnel89

Do not accept unsolicited offers
22/12/23
Just made my first order for a Datejust 41. Site looked promesing and also read some reviews on this forum.
Will keep you posted here as well on my purchase.

sharpnel89

22/12/23
Got my QC pictures and the watch looks amazing. Cant wait to recieve it and show some pictures once it arrives

sharpnel89

22/12/23
A little update, i have been wearing my Rolex Datejust for about 2 weeks now. I had to remove 1 luc from the wristband so it would fit my wrist better but im in love with this watch.
Here is a picture of me wearing it:
I will definitely buy here again. Currently im looking at a Cartier watch and a Grand Seiko to switch it up a little but first im gonna enjoy this watch. It was worth the wait!

Reactions: shomfo_8005

Andrew_watchlist

Supporter
Certified
28/4/24
It seemed an ambiguous statement. Andiot is trusted seller.

Last edited:

shomfo_8005

Getting To Know The Place
12/7/24
A little update, i have been wearing my Rolex Datejust for about 2 weeks now. I had to remove 1 luc from the wristband so it would fit my wrist better but im in love with this watch.
Here is a picture of me wearing it:
I will definitely buy here again. Currently im looking at a Cartier watch and a Grand Seiko to switch it up a little but first im gonna enjoy this watch. It was worth the wait!
Looks awesome and fits very nicely on your wrist, congrats man!
In progress of ordering for myself from Andiot as well 😁

Reactions: sharpnel89

shomfo_8005

Getting To Know The Place
12/7/24
Thanks :D im looking at my wrist every single day, this is basically my dream watch and the quality is amazing! 😁
Indeed, the datejust is just amazing in its simplicity :love: if my order is going smooth (i went with some other low-key model for this very first order), i'll even thinking of getting a couple dj 41 for me & 36 for my wife haha, which factory make did you go for this one?