• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Versace WLQ99 character tonneau with ETA 2671. Rep or gen?

faust91

Horology Curious
10/2/20
Okay, this might be a hard one. So I got this watch 2nd hand just because I liked the look. Paid 250eur for it. Never thinking it might not be authentic.
But... after I got the watch (in person, did not buy online), googling around I find this exact model watch to be or was present on some rep watch sites. And it looks like there are eta 2671 automatics in Versace, but a lot of them are quartz.
This is what I found.

I got the exact same white dial, red second hand, steel bracelet. Number on the case is a different one.

So here it says these are what? Not reps but oem factory "overruns"?

How the hell do I know what I got is authentic Versace or just a standard rep?

faust91

Horology Curious
10/2/20
P.S just to clarify the watch is over 10 years old. Used. No box and papers. And I find black and blue dial online to exist with automatic movement, but as I said, most are quartz so it's hard to find any info and photos of this model with automatic movement. The confusion is there were black and white dial om offer on rep sites such as I posted on screenshot here. And they look 100% authentic or just like the gen?