• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VC Traditionelle 4010T Complete Calendar by MXF

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Saw this one pop up. MXF did another decent quality FIFTYSIX complete calendar rep as well. The dials lack some of the fine finishing specifically around the minute track, and has the usual cross issue. However, a good candidate for a gen dial transfer for me lol.

The white dial Stainless model has a terrible moonphase and is an instant no-buy. The black dial is pretty good though. Just the issues I mentioned above.

Details from autotranslate:

[Reincarnation of the week and month, rotation of minutes and seconds]
Mx Precipitated New Product—Vacheron Constantin Traditionnelle Full Calendar Watch 【Model】: 4010T/O00R-B344/B740/B345
[Case]: The watch has a diameter of 41mm and a thickness of 10.7mm. It has a stepped round case, lugs, and a grooved bottom cover. After polishing and polishing, the star shows an unparalleled texture;
[Dial]: The orbital minute scale circle and the dauphine hour and minute hands retain the iconic calendar display created by Vacheron Constantin. The day and month windows are symmetrically distributed on both sides of the dial, and the digital bezel around the dial is a calendar display. It is gently held up by an elegant black crescent pointer for easy reading. The ingenious design breaks the dullness of the dial. This layout clearly shows the precision moon phase display at 6 o'clock. While showing the charm of agility, it also shows the chic beauty of complex machinery.
[Movement]: Based on CITIZEN9015, self-developed 2460 QCL/1, self-winding integrated movement. MX spent two years at any cost, modified the movement mold parameters many times, replaced precision parts, and finally made the ultimate perfection after several modifications.

3ouIE2.jpg

3oujCK.jpg

3ouzGv.jpg

3ouHL1.jpg

3ouKrj.jpg

3ouh74.jpg

3ouA3I.jpg

3ouLYc.jpg

3ouewX.jpg

3ou5ci.jpg

3ouWib.jpg

3ouaCp.jpg

3ouiS5.jpg

3ouoLF.jpg

3ouqrt.jpg

I'll be getting the rose gold one.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
I am curious, if the the day-hand works as it should. The usually better translation from DeepL says "[The cycle of weeks and months, the rotation of minutes and seconds]" ... the rotating day is not mentioned ;-)

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
Seems like MXF (which is NOT MKF ) did a good work on these VCs....the Traditionnelle has always had their Allure; but i find it of being slightly similar to the JLC Master Moonphase....

ThymePeace

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/23
Saw this one pop up. MXF did another decent quality FIFTYSIX complete calendar rep as well. The dials lack some of the fine finishing specifically around the minute track, and has the usual cross issue. However, a good candidate for a gen dial transfer for me lol.

The white dial Stainless model has a terrible moonphase and is an instant no-buy. The black dial is pretty good though. Just the issues I mentioned above.

Details from autotranslate:

[Reincarnation of the week and month, rotation of minutes and seconds]
Mx Precipitated New Product—Vacheron Constantin Traditionnelle Full Calendar Watch 【Model】: 4010T/O00R-B344/B740/B345
[Case]: The watch has a diameter of 41mm and a thickness of 10.7mm. It has a stepped round case, lugs, and a grooved bottom cover. After polishing and polishing, the star shows an unparalleled texture;
[Dial]: The orbital minute scale circle and the dauphine hour and minute hands retain the iconic calendar display created by Vacheron Constantin. The day and month windows are symmetrically distributed on both sides of the dial, and the digital bezel around the dial is a calendar display. It is gently held up by an elegant black crescent pointer for easy reading. The ingenious design breaks the dullness of the dial. This layout clearly shows the precision moon phase display at 6 o'clock. While showing the charm of agility, it also shows the chic beauty of complex machinery.
[Movement]: Based on CITIZEN9015, self-developed 2460 QCL/1, self-winding integrated movement. MX spent two years at any cost, modified the movement mold parameters many times, replaced precision parts, and finally made the ultimate perfection after several modifications.

3ouIE2.jpg

3oujCK.jpg

3ouzGv.jpg

3ouHL1.jpg

3ouKrj.jpg

3ouh74.jpg

3ouA3I.jpg

3ouLYc.jpg

3ouewX.jpg

3ou5ci.jpg

3ouWib.jpg

3ouaCp.jpg

3ouiS5.jpg

3ouoLF.jpg

3ouqrt.jpg

I'll be getting the rose gold one.
Curious if you wound up getting the rose gold - I'm eyeing this particular version as my first rep and your input on it would be extremely welcomed!

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
What a shame on that white dial’s moonphase! Looks like a nice rep otherwise.

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I did a franken for this watch. Case construction seems gen-like. The dial is a bit smaller than the rep case construction, so the dial had to be held down with some dial dots. Overall though everything fits and looks wonderful. Cheap franken, and I'll be rose gold plating it soon too.

HCGeKk.jpeg

HCGh5s.jpeg

HCGARD.jpeg

HCGmTS.jpeg

HCGiqW.jpeg

HCGaDP.jpeg

HCGUMJ.jpeg

HCG59o.jpeg

The dial was inexpensive largely because this is a less popular reference and it has some small scratches/surface inclusions. Regardless I love it.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I did a franken for this watch. Case construction seems gen-like. The dial is a bit smaller than the rep case construction, so the dial had to be held down with some dial dots. Overall though everything fits and looks wonderful. Cheap franken, and I'll be rose gold plating it soon too.

HCGeKk.jpeg

HCGh5s.jpeg

HCGARD.jpeg

HCGmTS.jpeg

HCGiqW.jpeg

HCGaDP.jpeg

HCGUMJ.jpeg

HCG59o.jpeg

The dial was inexpensive largely because this is a less popular reference and it has some small scratches/surface inclusions. Regardless I love it.
That is NICE!

Reactions: majwilliams0308

pam63C

Supporter
Certified
12/2/23
Asia
This is excellent especially with the gen dial.

Am very impressed with this build even OTB. Interesting that this rep does not attract as much interest as much as it deserved.

Reactions: jimbo-o

apancho

Looking Around
21/3/24
Got really lucky and purchase one of these from trusted dealer Jtime
I can say wholeheartedly that they are honest and take care of things. Tracking is a little annoying but is not their fault. Basically the watch magically shows up at your house in a reasonable amount of time.

My big question is I have a real used Vacheron Constantin watch which is a 56 series. I got the traditionnelle because it is a cool watch and much more expensive than the one I have. Anyway the crown seems to be the only thing that maybe different than my real watch. I want to get your guys thoughts on the crown of the replica watch. On my real watch in the position a the crown rotates which I believe transfers kinetic energy. Also you pull out the crown to be in position B to adjust the time. On the replica you cannot rotate the crown when flush with case. You have to 1st unwind the crown and have it pop out kind of like a Rolex. I'm not even sure if you can safely wind it then but you do pull it out to set the time. Can someone who has handled a real traditionnelle let me know if this is the way it should be or is this unique to the replica movement

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I haven't handled the gen of this particular model but can state the screw down crown is nice.