• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VC Patrimony

krispee

1/5/12
Hi
just bought this replica, a Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Skeleton

vc_patrimonyskeleton_1.jpg

vc_patrimonyskeleton_2.jpg

love skeleton watches and am starting a collection of them, posting the start of the collection in RWI soon....

cheers
Kris

krispee

1/5/12
i got that one at storereplica.com.....apart from a double payment issue, which was my fault anyway, i`m pretty sure i pressed the button twice by mistake, they have been very nice to deal with, very accomodating.....of course i ordered it before i knew of replica watch forums like this one and RWG......
the watch itself is well made, has a Sapphire Glass, a Swiss movement, and leather straps, although the leather isn`t fantastic (bit stiff) the stitching is very neat, just needs an extra hole.....
overall i`m very pleased with the watch, looks beautiful.....

Kris

Reactions: cyberceo

honeybear

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/10
I'm sorry, but I seriously doubt that this replica is equipped with a Swiss ETA/Unitas 6497 skeleton movement.

krispee

1/5/12
someone did point that out but they also pointed out that was still a very good movement (albeit chinese) and in fact it has been keeping very good time, when i remember to keep it wound up, not something i`m used to doing.....i obviously paid too much for it but i`ve moved on since then and now know a little bit more about the business so that helps.....

Kris