• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VC Malte Perpetual Calendar

rangie

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/12/06
Does anyone know anything about this watch? Reviews, where to buy, feedback on Date setting, etc.

The Vacheron Constantin Malte Retrograde Perpetual Calendar

promo.jpg

lumpyone

7/1/07
i have this one. it's very nice all in all. i think mine came from trustytime.
the officers caseback is very cool and though you cant tell in the dealers photos the inside of the caseback is mirror polished, polished to a perfect distortion free reflection.
the movement is also very nicely detailed.
all the complications work and each is set with its own recessed pusher. except the numeric flyback date that is set with the 10 o clock pusher. my only complaint with the watch is that the flyback date hand does not accuratly point at some of the date positions. however you really need to look close to notice. also i find it difficult to see the silver hands against the white face at times. they are highly polished and sometimes seem invisable.
all in all a great watch for the $108.00 i think it cost me.

this is probably more info than you were looking for but....there you go.
l1

Sylar

Banned
17/1/07
Ruby also has this one as well.

rangie

Banned
5/12/06
Thanks to all. I did decide to get this one. I got it for $85 shipped, never worn and it's in the US.

One thing, I am not a fan of leather straps. Was thinking of getting a ss bracelet. Sonething that was originally made for a VC. Any suggestions let me know.

Should be here in a couple days.