• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vacheron Malte Tourbullion

eLiNK

2/4/06
Not without flaws but a very nice try.
Gen
vcmaltetourbilliongen6cp.jpg

Rep
vcmaltetourbillionmw4qc.jpg

Especially, I like the looks of the movement.
More colors are always better for a good design. No comparison with asian movements.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
That separates the fake and the genuine I guess. So far I have not seen any Tourbillon good rep. Ã

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
I think there have been a couple of reps with real working Tourbillons in them. They were REALLY expensive though.

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
And there you have it.

Thanks Cracker, I was just looking for that.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Wow... Price equivalent to 3 usual Swiss ETA2836/2824 watches. Maybe I am saving for one... No more replica for this month! (Remember I am going through cold turkey :? )

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Roeod4 said:
I think there have been a couple of reps with real working Tourbillons in them. They were REALLY expensive though.
The quote I got from Joshua was between $650-$950 for a working TurboWatch, and he has several in his catalogue.

Monty

Known Member
6/4/06
Tourb

Yes, a real working tourb. would be great fun. I wonder how well the reps with the working tourbs. hold up.

Also, as neat as it is, I wonder if after awhile you stop noticing it. I mean, I love the display back on my Pam 111, and I really like the blue screws, but to be honest, I hardly ever look at the back of the watch anymore.

In the end, I am more concerned about whether or not it is keeping accurate time. (It is by the way.) I also like the superlume on it too.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Yeah it's. Demand and supply things. They can't mass produce this for sure.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
You mean the $650 price tag for a Tourbillon watch is overpriced? I feel $200 is a nice mark for a high quality rep watch (good band, case and movement).

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Certainly it's not a common movement. I think we must know someone in China (most likely where this thing comes from) to have access to this kind of high end replica. I have failed after a few attempt to find a good replica watch in GZ and SZ in China.