• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6F Carrera Calibre 1887

McMahon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/16
Beautiful. Had the gen on yesterday and loved it. Have you seen the gen, and if so how close is the dial colour? This watch is really calling my name!

Just received my gray dial 1887 today. Beautiful watch and couldn't be happier!

I don't have a gen to compare side by side pics for you ,and as you said, it's difficult to compare the colour in photos. However, the photos in this four year old review of the gen very closely match the rep I just received.

https://www.calibre11.com/review-carrera-1887-43mm-ceramic-bezel/

I think the best rep TD colour representation is the video found on the pure time website. The video looks very close to the rep I received.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, the subdial spacing is a bit off from the gen, but unless you do a detailed side by side comparison you'd never know. In other words, nobody that sees the watch on your wrist would ever be able to pick it out.

McMahon

3/7/16
Forgot to mention, the back correctly says SWISS and since nobody else replied to the question above, the lug width is 22mm.

100%

24/4/17
Just received my gray dial 1887 today. Beautiful watch and couldn't be happier!

I don't have a gen to compare side by side pics for you ,and as you said, it's difficult to compare the colour in photos. However, the photos in this four year old review of the gen very closely match the rep I just received.

https://www.calibre11.com/review-carrera-1887-43mm-ceramic-bezel/

I think the best rep TD colour representation is the video found on the pure time website. The video looks very close to the rep I received.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, the subdial spacing is a bit off from the gen, but unless you do a detailed side by side comparison you'd never know. In other words, nobody that sees the watch on your wrist would ever be able to pick it out.

I would love to see some pictures from you :applause:

McMahon

3/7/16
I would love to see some pictures from you :applause:

The bracelet has since been replaced by a black Hirsch strap. I prefer wearing leather straps but it looks better with the metal bracelet.

5d8a116529bc09bdddd45248fb298bea.jpg

6b132ce59bc53f66162c001f800c7d27.jpg

6989a3744d4dc4cd3ac7cb7c4c8e13ee.jpg

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
I have the black Version of this watch (#CAR2A80), latest batch.
Correct "SWISS" and with black Datewheel.
Only thing that bothers me is the obviosly wrong Seconds Subdial, gen of my Version has no Numbers on it, but Rep has.
Beside of that it is a really good Rep for me.

100%

24/4/17
Sorry.... After comparing gen vs rep i dont see the flaws. Can you specify it?

crackend

Known Member
21/9/16
I have the gen of this watch... the main flaw I see is the slightly lower and rotated "a" in Tachymetre. Other than that, it looks really nice!

6a6bc3a35100becd3604cb87eb07f4d7.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

Great watch! Will be my next!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk