• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6.5 HBB Original Gold Ceramic 44mm

TeKilla

Still New
15/3/21
Hey guys,
First time buying a rep from internet (I always get one when I visit asia), I decided to give it a go with Hont. He reply everyday on WhatsApp (+86 131 1330 7655) and he had the great HBB Original Gold Ceramic 44mm from V6.5.

He verified his stock, warned me that he will be a bit busy for the next few days and told me QC photos should come ~5 days after the payement is received and asked me if I was ok with that, which I was.
I made the payment by bank wire and Im now waiting for him to receive it.

I'll keep updating the thread until I receive the watch and I'll post some great pictures taken with my DSLR :)
Pretty excited to receive this beauty !
big-bang-original-gold-ceramic-44-mm-301.PB.131.RX-soldier-shot.png

(P.S: If you're looking for a watch which is not on his website (http://www.hontwatch.ru/) you should ask him by WhatsApp. The HBB didn't appear on his website)

Last edited:
Reactions: Napoleon1er

TeKilla

Still New
15/3/21
Hey guys! Got some news today, Hont received the watch and sent the QC photos, the watch looks reeeeeally good !
He also sent a video to show the chronograph working properly.
The amplitude on the timegrapher is a bit low but it's most probably because the watch was not fully winded up.
I'll update when I receive more info :)

Click to enlarge:

Last edited:

TeKilla

Still New
15/3/21
Just received the shippent tracking ID, just need to be a bit more patient now :)

TeKilla

Still New
15/3/21
Hey guys,
I received the watch 3 days ago (09/05/2021) and it is.. wow! I really love it.

I made some pictures with a DSLR, unfortunatly, I don't have a macro lens so I tried my best.
On the pictures, the carbon dial doesn't look as good, as in real life but trust me, its really wonderful.

About HontWatch, he was really reliable, fast to reply on WhatsApp and he seems to check the merchandise well before sending.
The package was very well protected (two plastic bag, a cover on the watch, alot of foam etc...)
The shipment method used was surprisingly fast and the tracking was clear and full of details.
I will definitly buy from him again !

Hope that help someone :)