• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V4 Planet Ocean- Gen Bezel Insert?

HB212

I'm Pretty Popular
28/4/11
Hey guys,
I have a V4 Planet Ocean with Orange bezel insert. The insert is scratched up but that doesn't really bother me...what DOES bother me is the ugly pearl. Does anyone know if a gen bezel insert/pearl will fit the V4? Or perhaps point me towards an aftermarket pearl that looks more gen?

Thanks!

Mekki

Fake Lover
Supporter
Certified
6/8/07
EU
Try eBay, seller wholesaleoutlet

Gesendet von meinem X10S mit Tapatalk 2

D

d4m.test

Or ewatchparts (EWP) on ebay or amazon. I think it's the same guy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

HB212

I'm Pretty Popular
28/4/11
I have a WSO insert, and it's a weird shade of orange. It's darker, more red. I'm slightly colourblind, so i'm not really sure which one is closer to the gen colour.

D

d4m.test

Just received mine from ewatchparts on amazon. The color is quite different from the rep, and the park is slightly higher on the triangle.

It's a very good match to the dial numbers, so I assume it's more gen-like

View attachment 12122

The insert is about .25mm smaller than the rep insert, so it won't stay in without glue.

If you see Kay

Respected Member
26/1/09
THe wholesale outlet inserst is not good at all. In fact it is non-luminescent. I have that on my V4 po right now. I ended up taking it out and dropping a dollop of yellow and white glue in there to mimick the gen pearl. The metal cup does not have the rounded rim like the gen or the V5 either. The wso pearl is one big fat zit you just wanna squeeze the shit out of.

D

d4m.test

THe wholesale outlet inserst is not good at all. In fact it is non-luminescent. I have that on my V4 po right now. I ended up taking it out and dropping a dollop of yellow and white glue in there to mimick the gen pearl. The metal cup does not have the rounded rim like the gen or the V5 either. The wso pearl is one big fat zit you just wanna squeeze the shit out of.

Lol. is the watchmaterial pearl a good replacement?

D

d4m.test

Just received mine from ewatchparts on amazon. The color is quite different from the rep, and the park is slightly higher on the triangle.

It's a very good match to the dial numbers, so I assume it's more gen-like

View attachment 12122

The insert is about .25mm smaller than the rep insert, so it won't stay in without glue.

Ok, so I think the bezel insert I received is not made for the 42mm PO rep we all know and love. The label on the package lists model numbers it is for, and 2208.50.00 or 2209.50.00 are not listed. The color is actually darker orange than the dial numbers, triangle on pearl is different shape, and insert is too small as started before.