• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] [US] 3KF Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711 Tiffany

wtforce

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
21/11/22
About
3KF Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711 Tiffany Dial
Willing to Ship to?
US preferred, Worldwide
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal
Movement Details?
A324
Piece Origin?
Jtime
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
Lightly worn
Why Are You Selling?
No longer want it. Looking to buy something else.
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
USD
Shipping Costs?
Included only for US, $40 for worldwide
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

For sale is my Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711 Tiffany dial from 3KF. I only wore it a couple of times. It has had the date disc swapped out for the keylog 324 sc Anniversary date disc. I did the swap at a local smith but lost the receipt for the work performed, the original date disc will be included in the sale. The movement keeps time well and has not given me any problems. Watch will ship with all links.

I tried to capture any marks in the pics. There is a very small marring on the dial that I have tried to capture in photos, it has been circled in red. The marring is only barely visible at the right angle and lighting.

Asking for $600 shipped within the US

- No warranty or return
- This is a replica so do not expect a gen
- The watch will be securely packed to withstand the terrors of shipping as much as possible but I make no promises after I drop it off. I cant guarantee that it will be handled with care during transit
- I can ship worldwide, but the shipping costs is on the buyer and I will try and do my best to get it to its destination but take no responsibility if it doesnt make it through customs.

Reactions: Mr. Jackpot

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: wtforce and joeyc

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: wtforce

wtforce

Supporter
Certified
21/11/22

xxtwisted26xx

Supporter
Certified
12/6/18

wtforce

Supporter
Certified
21/11/22

wtforce

Supporter
Certified
21/11/22

Reactions: joeyc