• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UPO the best replica ever?

tolis

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/8/09
the quality of this watch its best!its amazing for replica!its the best ever?

joegrimm

I'm Pretty Popular
27/10/10
ok so im assuming you just got one. In that case let me be the first to congradulate you, and let me be the first to post one of these....

:ttiwwop:

tolis

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/8/09
i have mine one year!!!and its great!!just i need ipinios from others guys that buy this UPO!!!

flyfisher

27/8/10
I've had mine about 6 months. It and the SOH 46 V2 pretty much get all the wrist time at the moment.

ze4s

Horology Curious
15/6/10
the quality of this watch its best!its amazing for replica!its the best ever?
Its good but has a few flaws.

IMO the Ploprof is the best out of the box omega rep

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
Which one...???>>>

There have been so many ALLEGEDLY "Ultimate" versions of this watch over the past 5 years, that my mind is boggled!!....
I have been wearing (occasionally) a version I bought in 2006, for @ $80.00, and whenever a "new" edition pops up, I compare them , and none of the subtle differences that are often judged as "revolutionary" by "geekdom" have ever motivated me to upgrade my selection...
oddly, my DNUPO (decidedly NOT ultimate Planet Ocean) is one of the few watches that has ever been noticed by a "civilian", and commented on!! And....that time, it was by a fellow wearing a gen Po, and his comment was: "nice watch!!"....
Here's a scan of the "junker":
IMG_5588.jpg

It has a long list of "faults" including:
He placement, 20MM bracelet, asian 21J movement, no AR,(I removed it when it clouded up!!) and total lack of Planet Ocean engraving on CB, but none of these "flaws" detract from the fact that it's been running flawlessly and COSC accurately for 4+ years, and the lume on it still glows like a torch for 5-6 hours, and nobody I meet REALLY gives a $hit what kind of watch I'm wearin!!

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Mine came from the D4M group buy. It IS the ultimate UPO A) because it's a great watch, and B) because D4M said so! :)