• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UPO stiff bezel

phil28

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/07
Hi,

This must be normal, but the rotating bezel on the ultimate PO is extremely tough to rotate. Will it get easier the more it is moved? Is it bad to rotate it too much? I don't want it to fall off one day. Any suggestions to make it better?

Thanks

lolex

15/4/07
My UPO bezel is very stiff when turn also.Would be glad to get some advice from the floor.

Tommy Tom

Renowned Member
28/11/06
My 'ultimate' bezel always seems to be very stiff first thing in the morning, but then loosens up quite quickly.

Anyone else find this?

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
phil28 said:
Hi,

This must be normal, but the rotating bezel on the ultimate PO is extremely tough to rotate. Will it get easier the more it is moved? Is it bad to rotate it too much? I don't want it to fall off one day. Any suggestions to make it better?

Thanks

Like thuis on the GEN!

Tried Gen PO on... very hard to turn!!

lolex

15/4/07
tomhirvin said:
My 'ultimate' bezel always seems to be very stiff first thing in the morning, but then loosens up quite quickly.

Anyone else find this?

:lol:

wurlitzer1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/07
I always prefer mine stiff, rather than floppy. And yes, usually it gets more floppy as the day goes on.

Now, if only my wife preferred it that way.....