• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UPO sold out

duchess

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/9/12
I have already tried 4 or 5 trusted dealers and they all say sold out. Has anyone bought one recently and from whom. I want to order one asap so i have it buy xmas.

doubleohseven

8/11/12
I have already tried 4 or 5 trusted dealers and they all say sold out. Has anyone bought one recently and from whom. I want to order one asap so i have it buy xmas.

I have also discovered that.. its sold out.
We should have a SOLD OUT thread or wall in here. It will save both the dealers and buyers from lots of unnecessary frustration..

spdu4ia

25/7/12
I have a 42mm coming in to the conus in the next week or so ill be looking to catch and release. So if someone wants it by Xmas pm me . The UPO seems to be out right now though with most dealers. Did you try toro and silix too?

doubleohseven

8/11/12
I have a 42mm coming in to the conus in the next week or so ill be looking to catch and release. So if someone wants it by Xmas pm me . The UPO seems to be out right now though with most dealers. Did you try toro and silix too?

Arent most of the TDs buying from the same source/factory?
And that is why most of the TDs are sold out..
If most of the TDs are buying from one factory, that factory is probably the best.. for instance noob factory. Who want to pay for a overpriced happyfeet from another dealer which buy from another factory?

firesuite

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/12
Los Angeles
I received and email from Puretime on the 29th Nov telling me that they had the UPO in stock but with an Asian movement only and not the swiss. I ordered and they took my WU payment for one today, I am now waiting on QC pics, so we shall see how long they take to appear :cool:

firesuite

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/12
Los Angeles
Not sure why but I got another email from Puretimes sales dept a few hours ago stating that they 'DO' have the UPO in stock, still waiting on my QC pics though..

duchess

15/9/12
for some reason pure time has 2 or 3 UPO listed, maybe the one i choose was sold out.

doubleohseven

8/11/12
Not sure why but I got another email from Puretimes sales dept a few hours ago stating that they 'DO' have the UPO in stock, still waiting on my QC pics though..

I hope you get QC pics, but dealers tend to say that the watch is "in stock", but that is not allways true..

firesuite

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/12
Los Angeles
I hope you get QC pics, but dealers tend to say that the watch is "in stock", but that is not allways true..

I hear you, I'm not expecting them any time soon to be honest, I just figured I would get my order in now and hopefully get one when they get some stock if they are indeed out.

firesuite

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/12
Los Angeles
http://www.puretime.co/product/planet-ocean-45mm-ultimate-edition-upo-on-bracelet-updated-dial/ this is the one they told me they were sold out of. is there a differance. I email them a week ago and asked them what was the best UPO on the web site and they said this one. if you look at the case where the he valve is, its a little different. and one has double ar and the other does not.

Don't see any difference in their photos but then that don't mean anything I guess, I cant imagine it will be much of a difference to be that noticeable, I'm sticking with my order which they say is in stock, hah!

This one is only going to tide me over until a decent Skyfall PO is released next year :whistle:

duchess

15/9/12
they will get back to me on the one you order to tell me if it is in stock, and same here i waiting untill a skyfall one is released

duchess

15/9/12
still no luck on anyone finding one? or know of anyone instock

Mekki

Fake Lover
Supporter
Certified
6/8/07
EU
Right now, members sale! UPO from Trevor offered in UK!

Gesendet von meinem X10S mit Tapatalk 2

danq85

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/10/12
I just ordered one from fakemaster yesterday. Shoot him an e-mail.

firesuite

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/12
Los Angeles
I got my email back from Puretime as expected, no stock and they cannot say when they will be getting any more :( I ordered the 42mm LM instead as they have that one, its only 3.5mm difference. If I don't like it I will do a catch and release in the FS section.

CORCINO

29/8/11
i ordered (paid) mine from trevor a month ago. it is in the mail according to the tracking info. See pic. The first one he got was factory defective and them it took two weeks to get the replacement. I will let you know when it arrive.