• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UPO - Setting the Date

TommyW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/10
Hello,

I've tried the search function but it hasnt turned up anything

Is there a time period where you should or shouldnt set the date on the UPO? mine is currently running as midnight as midday (and the date wheel roles over) and vice versa, no matter when I seem to change the date it doesnt seem to matter

im sure I just need to correct it at a certain point but if anyone has any ideas how and when to do it i'd appreciate the help

many thanks

Lex2009

29/10/09
I´m not shure, if I understand right, but you say, your watch changes date at Midday? Try to switch it 12 hours ahead, so it will change at midnight ...

At a three-hands-watch there is no phase, where you shouldn´t set the watch ... this is only by the 7750 and A7750 movements beetween 10 and 2 in the night ... correct me, if I´m wrong ...

Pakz

Renowned Member
15/4/11
Yep...

At, say, 6 (pm or am doesn't matter) set the date to one day BEFORE the actual date. Then use the crown at the last position to change the time... Move the hours forward until that triggers the change of days and that sets the day to be the real one... Then you know you are in the morning... continue forward until you are at the real time of the day you are.

You are then done, the day will actually change at midnight, not noon!

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
As the others have said, you just need to adjust the time forward 12 hours :)

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
As the others have said, you just need to adjust the time forward 12 hours :)

That, in a nut shell in addition to the other posters is what sounds like the problem is. Advance 12 hours... Adjust accordingly (Go around the horn once Example for 1PM after date change) and be good.

TommyW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/10
Fantastic, cheers for the help

Kicking myself for not thinking of that!