• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UPO Purchasing help

ml

Looking Around
12/8/07
Hi all,
I have been in contact with one of the dealers here trying to negotiate a final price for UPO. This dealer mentioned that the number 6 and 12 position on the dial are out of place or something like that. So, I was just wondering if this problem has been fixed on any new UPO's? Also, could you tell me who has the newest generation UPO or the UPO that is closest to genuine? I'm so confused here. I wish sellers would label their UPO's to tell us which generation UPO they are selling to us. Thanks....

-ML

vejaman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/06
I have read on one of the reviews that on some of the orange bezel versions (I have no idea why on only these) the 6 and 12 hour markers can be a little off center. After reading that I looked more closely at my -what i thought perfect- UPO from Andrew and sure enough, 6 and 12 were off center by a fraction of a mm. You have to look really close to see it, and I did not even notice it until I read about it. Anyway, I don't think it is a problem and nobody is going to be looking that close at your watch to notice it either. Just to be sure, I would ask for pics.

LordRasta

Horology Curious
18/9/07
There is no "generation" on the UPO's. A UPO is a UPO. They all come from the same source. If the dial bothers you, the UPO WILL take a gen dial. And hands, and crowns. Apparently not the bezel, not sure about the insert. It's a highly modifiable watch.