• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UPO picture request

DannyBwoy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/2/09
Having decided to buy a UPO from D4m at the end of the month, I am still undecided which version to get.

I have just received a pumpkin chrono version from WE this week, which I adore, but I desperatley want a UPO.

Has anyone got a picture of the black bezel/White number 'almost ultimate' version with the incorrect spaced 'Co Axial Chronometre' lettering.

It is either that version, which was the original I
wanted, or the black bezel/orange number which does have the correct spaced lettering that I will be buying.

I don't want to ask D4M for a picture cos he is a busy guy and won't have time, so I am hoping someone has bought one they can post a photo of.

Just a picture to be able to compare 'almost ultimate' alongside 'ultimate' so I can see the difference and make my mind up whether I could live with the imperfection or not.

Thank you

Dan

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Dan he put out an update about 1.5 weeks ago on this and some other watches. I think the orange dials are good enough to make the cut. The white dials had a small issue. So going by that, if you want the least amount of imperfections, go Pumpkin. If your going to modify it later down the road, with gen parts, then it won't matter much.

Let me see if I can find the update for you to see.

R2

Edit, here you go.

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/noobmariner-non-engraved-omega-upo-45948?t=45948