• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UPO Orange 45.5 accurate?

lockstock

Supporter
Certified
15/10/10
Hi guys, I'm on the verge of eventually ordering a 45.5 UPO in orange, just wondering if the orange shade is accurate to the Gen colour? if not then I may just go for the black. Thanks

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Its damn good mate..one of the best replica's out there IMO..have had 2 myself. Pull the trigger man...

Rob

believer123

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/10
I have have had two Orange POs.

The difference in color, if any, can't be noticed by the naked eye unless you were holding both watches in your hand comparing them side by side.

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
Chances are that you could find..>>>

As much variation in the bezel colors of a sampling of genuine PO's as you'll find in the reps...We sometimes get a teensy bit too anal in this hobby, and tend to forget that there are appearance variables in the gens too!!
especially when you get a model like the PO that' had many many thousands released over an extended period of time...
Buy yourself one today!!!....And enjoy it for years to come!!

lockstock

Supporter
Certified
15/10/10
Thanks. Yeah I will buy one tomorrow. I don't expect it to be an exact match, but would rather it not be too noticeable that it could be called as a fake just at a glimpse. Can't wait to get it!

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
Thanks. Yeah I will buy one tomorrow. I don't expect it to be an exact match, but would rather it not be too noticeable that it could be called as a fake just at a glimpse. Can't wait to get it!

It won't Trust me, once you're holding it in your hand you'll be convinced you made a good decision :D