• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UPO logo feet?

truthrocket

25/6/07
Is there anyway to fix this problem? Are the new UPOs coming with accurate logos?
Thanks,
TR

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
Lets set this straight. The proper logo is not being offered on the Ultimate PO. The Silix PO does however have an accurate logo, but the overall watch is still not on par with the Ultimate version.

truthrocket

25/6/07
Why not the insert? I have heard of a few people doing it, but I don't know of how much truth is to that. How do you know the dial will work?
Who is the best watch maker guy on this site?

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
truthrocket said:
Why not the insert?

For one, even if it were the same shape and size, the hole for the pearl is in the wrong place. The pearl is attached to the bezel and sticks up through a hole in the insert. Whatever the reason I have been told it will not fit.

truthrocket said:
How do you know the dial will work?

Not 100% sure on that, more like 99%. It works on the 42mm. 45mm uses same movement, so the dial should fit.

truthrocket said:
Who is the best watch maker guy on this site?

There is only one watchmaster who I would recommend with confidence. Ziggy. In several years I have never seen a complaint about his work. Not one! I cannot say the same about any other watchsmith on any board.

truthrocket

25/6/07
Can you post a link to Ziggy's profile, I can't seem to find him in the memberlist.
Thanks,
TR