• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UPO from PT is swiss or clone ETA?

uhrfreak

Horology Curious
16/8/08
hi,

has anyone recently purchased a UPO from Precious Time and can tell us if its a genuine ETA or an asian copy?

thanks

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Uhr,

Here is my take on this and I hope it changes your view and outlook on our hobby here, for the better. Find a seller who has this watch at a very good price and service. Expect the clone, you'll get a a fine watch either way. In fact if I were you I would see if you could get into Daytona4me group buy.

Kahn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/5/08
uhrfreak said:
hi,
has anyone recently purchased a UPO from Precious Time and can tell us if its a genuine ETA or an asian copy?
thanks

Ditto what R2 is saying....clone vs genuine is an old debate as far as i am concerned! Go for the group buy - it's a steal!

suaram

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/07
United States
I went for the Group buy and am very pleased with my watch. I went for the pumpkin dial and other than a minor bracelet issue which Greg is resolving I have nothing but
praise for the entire transaction. $196.00 to the door, By time I got the tracking for EMS the watch was here in three days. And with full disclosure about the Asian
ETA clone I have no problems. :wink: