• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UPO Dial Logo Question

rarebear

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/7/09
I bought a UPO a few weeks ago and have been reading about the FEET on the LOGO..

The review on different versions I read was from last year I think on the forum or maybe it has been updated since..

Any way I bought this UPO from a very trusted dealer and was told it's an UPO thinking I need not have to ask what version it is of course I want the newest if I say UPO and seller askes if I want the UPO..

Anyway I'll stating to think what I got is not a UPO :(

Here is the best pic I could get I tried to show what it looks like, it has these Jester Like Feet on the bottom and not straight across like I think an UPO should have...

UPO2.jpg

What Version is this and is it what should be called an UPO and what should I do now and how to make sure I get the newest version of watches when dealer doesn't list much info of versions..

Thanks Much

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
99% or more of the UPO's had the crooked dial problem and it is well documented dozens or hundreds of times in dozens of pages..
Dont worry,, that's a UPO

acharria

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/10/09
All logo are as bad as this is?

99% or more of the UPO's had the crooked dial problem and it is well documented dozens or hundreds of times in dozens of pages..
Dont worry,, that's a UPO

Hello D4M, is this logo the same as the other 99%, or is out there better ones? Is this the works logo that u have seen?
Regrads.

rarebear

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/7/09
Oh,
The logo is not crooked :)
That is just my poor mouse drawing skills...

I was just wondering if the logo should have flat feet and not jesters shoes..
I re-read the sticky of the year old post and I know think it said v4 still had jester's feet with the ends curled up..

I guess Silix is/was the only guy with the correct logo's???

I just looked again and it maybe crooked :)
I don't see that as much as a problem as the feet even though a crooked logo is not so good either ...

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
V4 is a 42.5mm and has not been made in a while..
silix had a different logo but I swear that I dont think his was as spot on as everyone gave him credit for... in fact... the feet you are talking about are dial feet which is what holds it on in back,, not the bottom of the logo (if memory serves me right,, that's so long ago)

tflgee

1/9/09
Good grief, why worry about it. No one will see that without a loupe. You've blown that pic up 4x life size and I can't see it.