• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UPO bezel IMPOSIBLE to remove!

ddc

Renowned Member
20/6/11
Ok this is ridiculous! I am trying to remove the bezel and change the crappy bezel insert form eBay I just bought (mainly because of the pearl and color, the orange is more accurate...). Anyhow I just broke my Swiss army knife trying to open it!!!!!!!! On the instructions that came with the bezel, you're supposed to just insert the knife between the bezel and case and just bend it. The bezel is supposed to pop open... As I said I broke a knife trying! Anyone has an idea on how to do it ? It is a last gen UPO....

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Send it out to someone who has one of these..........

634339738647302377.jpg

Don't mess up your case!

oldtools

Renowned Member
14/6/11
I gave up trying to get my bezel off. Try to take the insert out instead. I picked out the pearl and then put a 90 degree pick in the hole and pulled it off. It was held in with some rubber type adhesive.

ddc

Renowned Member
20/6/11
I gave up trying to get my bezel off. Try to take the insert out instead. I picked out the pearl and then put a 90 degree pick in the hole and pulled it off. It was held in with some rubber type adhesive.

That was my other alternative... To just change the pearl! This bezel is not going anywhere!!