• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UPDATED!!Omega PO orange 42 mm love and lumed

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
figured i would leave u guys with some pics of my modded planet ocean ,i went to a local ad on omega and found some interesting things that i incorporated on my replica, and the logo looks high but acutally it is not the pics r in upward angles to cut back glare and made the logo and lettering look apart , the lume is phennominal now but it appears the hands and dial lume differs but again i think it is camera lighting cause in person it doesnt look that different lol :3a:

also i did some other things other than a complete redial ,see if u can see? lol

AR coating pics for u

No Glare shots

lume shots didnt come out so good but u can tell it is much brighter

joe

mdppilot

Known Member
18/9/06
Very nice, do you do mods for others? Have SMP would like to get relumed and waterproofed.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
did you do something to the omega logo? looks like its missing it's wittle toes! or is that a gen dial? no wait... you said just lume and other mods?

edit: you did something to the logo didnt you? 8) polished the crown?

crick

1/8/06
takashi said:
The dial is not genuine. Font looks different.

then he replaced the logo, right?

and doublesided AR?

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Yes he did a hybrid dial with Asian 21j version :p Look nice.

crick

1/8/06
takashi said:
Yes he did a hybrid dial with Asian 21j version :p Look nice.

i feel so enlightened [smilie=hello2.gif]

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
glad u guys like it , it has been a tank , here is some more pics and thread about it taking a dip , lol

seems like lots of people have started making theres look good after this thread was started , im glad i could help them get there watches up to par , makes me smile and what this forum is all about , contributing and helping others enjoy this great hobby , wowowowwoo

http://replica-watch.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=6215

enjoy!!

joe

dtan888

Renowned Member
3/1/07
Very nice Joe... what else to say :)
Did you do double ar coating on this one ???????
Dan

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
dtan888 said:
Dan

thanks, but funny thing about that is if u look at the date of the thread , this was a project i did a while ago, and since then i have turned my attention to the 45 mm one , and i never got the 42 double ar coated, i actually dont have it anymore , and i do miss it , i sent it to a customer of mine cause he didnt know if he would like one, so i sent it out to him a while ago to try out for a couple days and expecting it back in a couple days and he said he got it and loved it and i never heard back from him since, lmao i email/pm him from time to time but still not a word , i actually havent seen him on the boards since either

i guess he likes my work to say the least, lmao

joe

flavor flav

Known Member
29/8/06
rbj69 said:
dtan888 said:
Dan

thanks, but funny thing about that is if u look at the date of the thread , this was a project i did a while ago, and since then i have turned my attention to the 45 mm one , and i never got the 42 double ar coated, i actually dont have it anymore , and i do miss it , i sent it to a customer of mine cause he didnt know if he would like one, so i sent it out to him a while ago to try out for a couple days and expecting it back in a couple days and he said he got it and loved it and i never heard back from him since, lmao i email/pm him from time to time but still not a word , i actually havent seen him on the boards since either

i guess he likes my work to say the least, lmao

joe
nice!! sounds like a good customer hahahahahah so much for trust hey? anyway the watch looks great :) i'm sure he is enjoying it..... :lol:

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
I alway liked the PO, but will not buy it due to the omega logo being wrong, did you change the logo?

powerlifter450

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/09
Re:

rbj69 said:
glad u guys like it , it has been a tank , here is some more pics and thread about it taking a dip , lol

seems like lots of people have started making theres look good after this thread was started , im glad i could help them get there watches up to par , makes me smile and what this forum is all about , contributing and helping others enjoy this great hobby , wowowowwoo

http://replica-watch.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=6215

enjoy!!

joe
What is co-axial movement?I see most omegas with this on them.