• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated A7750 MOVEMENT

romulous

6/8/10
Originally Posted by guru
The latest versions of sec@12 have jewels added to the problem gear.
The Chinese have added this jewel to the movement in March, so all new released watches have this improved movement.
The silver and grey themes come with this movement, also the Barrichello, on some of the older releases it could be that you receive the old movement, depending of the dealers stocking.
So all releases after March have the new movement, the silver theme was sold out and this is why it has the new movement.

The latest versions of sec@12 have jewels added to the problem gear.
The Chinese have added this jewel to the movement in March, so all new released watches have this improved movement.
The silver and grey themes come with this movement, also the Barrichello, on some of the older releases it could be that you receive the old movement, depending of the dealers stocking.
So all releases after March have the new movement, the silver theme was sold out and this is why it has the new movement.

Hi Guru,
I am a new member and I to am about to purchase an AP with a A7750 movement with seconds at 12. The model that I am planning on getting is the Juan Pablo Montoya Limited Edition in gold I plan on getting the watch from Replicamake. On the Replicamake website it indicates that this model AP was added to there catalog on Friday April 16th, 2010. Would it be safe for me to assume that if I purchase this AP that I will be getting the factory improved movement with the extra jewels? Thanks for a quick reply as I was hoping to make the purchase this weekend. AND THANKS FOR PROVIDING SUCH A WONDERFUL FORUM

romulous

08-14-2010, 09:51 PM #14 romulous

Who has the Best Sub?​

Hi Guru,​

I almost forgot I also plan on getting from the same dealer Replicamake the Roger Dubois cronoexcel. It to has an A7750 movement but in the listing it is refered to as a modified A7750 movement. It says that it has been modded to have the same functions (counts 45 min instead of 60 on the chrono 3 position.​

I am a newbie do you think that this movement will be ok as far as reliability? I am not sure what they mean by 45 min instead of 60 at the chrono 3.​

If someone can explain (translate LOL) that to me I will be forever greatful​