• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Update: XING BEZEL 4.0!

xing_david

Known Member
Supporting Vendor
14/3/23
California
Hey everyone! We are excited to announce the next version of the Xing Bezel. Its not exactly brand new news but figured I'd make a thread here so we could aggregate all the info to one place.

Here are the updates:

• Double layer of Platinum plating (same electroplating factory that is producing our new DJ41 bezels) The numbers are brighter and more uniform.
  • Due to double plating the speed bumps are now almost invisible and only noticeable from certain angles if you look hard enough.
  • New stabilizers are used which eliminates any stains and small dots that were sometimes found near the red and blue parts of the bezel.
  • UV test shows up correctly. Gen shows only Red. Others show blue/red. V4 now matches gen.

I just received my shipment but have only 4 unspoken for.

As always, if you have any questions please reach out to either @xingpatrick or myself :) Cheers!

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Just received my v4 today. I have a Xing v3 as well. I prefer the v4 numerals.

Reactions: xing_david

xing_david

Known Member
Supporting Vendor
14/3/23
California
All v4 Xing Bezels from the first order has shipped. Half are sold out for the second batch. PM me if interested. Thanks!

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
All v4 Xing Bezels from the first order has shipped. Half are sold out for the second batch. PM me if interested. Thanks!
Do you have the second batch in stock yet?