• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

To all Watch experts and dealers

kendog870

30/6/09
I know if i was someone who could work on and modify watches, i personally would have some damn fine watches. I know i would love to see your pride and joy, your personal favs. So how about some Pictures to make us all drool?

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Do you really want to do this to yourself? This is like a Heroine addict asking for small samples of the best stuff out there - you're only going to get sucked in deeper!

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
This was a custom job I posted about a month ago. PVD Red letter no date. It does not exist buy not one notiiced. Iwa pretty proud though.

PVD%20Rolex%20Project%2048.JPG

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
fakemaster said:
This was a custom job I posted about a month ago. PVD Red letter no date. It does not exist buy not one notiiced. Iwa pretty proud though.

PVD%20Rolex%20Project%2048.JPG

No one noticed the other "mod" either Fakey ;)
I picked up the "perpetual date" dial with no date but that ain't all that's different on this 'un. I suspected it but was not shure 'till FM confirmed it.
Any one spoted it yet?

Exploder

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
"Submaster" instead of "Submariner" on the dial! :shock:

Xplodr

(Now, that would have been SO cool Fakey!)

kendog870

30/6/09
Yeah lol this was my way to get a quick fix [smilie=happy2.gif] Waiting to see more...hint hint
levelmanroger said:
Do you really want to do this to yourself? This is like a Heroine addict asking for small samples of the best stuff out there - you're only going to get sucked in deeper!

kendog870

30/6/09
WOW now thats a sweet collection...... Man your rolex was lit up like a ball stadium!!