• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Unexpected REP site

coop

OG member in the Lou
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
St. Louis
Its like a Beltal, or Alibaba, or DHgate.

No need to stray from our dealers.

moochtar

Horology Curious
1/10/09
With all respect to the fourm dealers, I was asking wheather or not the source in the link provides the same product, as shown in his pics - has anyone ordered from them?

Thing is, they accept PP, and their price sits within my budjet.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Your not the first and wont be the last. If they have something cheaper than our dealers its probably a scam. If they have something our dealers dont offer then its probably a scam. Why risk losing money when we have many reputable dealers with great budget offerings that we know are not crooked?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
It's quartz, it's unbranded (not a rep) and it will have a pot metal case.
But go ahead and order by all means. just make sure you post the results here when (if) it arrives.

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
It's quartz, it's unbranded (not a rep) and it will have a pot metal case.
But go ahead and order by all means. just make sure you post the results here when (if) it arrives.

+1

No better way to learn than personnal experience. ;)

moochtar

Horology Curious
1/10/09
No need to get sarcastic. I asked a legit question.
Your messages are loud & clear.

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
No need to get sarcastic. I asked a legit question.
Your messages are loud & clear.

Don't take it wrong mate, it wasn't directed against you. :)

If you look a little you'll see this same question is asked by a different member almost every day, so we need to be creatives with ours answers. :D

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
No sarcasm intended mate, we meant what we said.
If you decide to buy from there we want to see the results.

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
Sorry for resurrecting this one from the deads, but I just cam accross these pages:

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=SKYLAND+AVENGER&catId=0
http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=flightdeck&catId=0
http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/322256332-Chronograph-TOP-GUN-379901-NEW-Watch-wholesalers.html
...And you can go on and on and on!

Not that I am a cheap bastard, but what is this all about? Same stuff for 1/3 of what we are use to.

Here is a quick presentation of one of them:
Dear friend! Welcome visit my shop !
offer Wholesale and drop shipping!
The more you buy the more you save on shipping!
100% safe payment throughwebsite!
100% satisfaction guarantee!
customers highest, reputation first this is our principle
You can Mix your orders together; more items in one order. more discount you will get

A real collectors item and will increase in value. Do not miss your chance! The all are 100% brand new, DEADSTOCK in the original box (as seen in the picture below). 100% Satisfaction guaranteed. (All pictures taken by ourself, absolutely real deal). Now looking at this item,
It have beautiful shape! It could as a gift for your relatives or friends!
If you win the item, it will bring you and you family good luck and bless! our price is very reasonable. If you love it , before you bid the items please looky the drawing at first,this watch will come with card ,BOX and the other things .we have many famous brand WATCHes ,can Provide the best service and best quality .
IF HAVE ANY QUESTION, PLEASE CONTACT ME.

Return Policy Provided (You can get the refund if your complain is reasonable). ship to over the world .
We always use EMS for delivery. If you want to use another method, you can choose what you like. We have agreement with some international express Corporation, such as UPS, TNT, and DHL.

How to do drop shipping ?
1:You can take my photos to show your clients freely from my list
2: Write details in the comment when do order.
3: Send me your client`s shipping adress when do order (you also can write your client`s shipping adress directly)
4: I ship out items by Express Mail Service (EMS) according to your demand, package track number and track website provided
5:It is easy and fast , top convenient for your business
I offer big discount for big wholesale order !!

Guarantee:
It is our goal that the customer receives the exact item that was bid on, in the condition that was stated in the auction. We guarantee that all of our items are authentic and free of defects,All of our items are brand new in the box.

Positive feedback is left for customers who pay on time and have left us positive feedback. As soon as we receive positive feedback from the customer, our system will automatically leave positive feedback in return. To avoid negative feedback,
please do not bid on an item if you are unable to honor the bid price. If you have any problems, before leaving feedback please contact us and we will help.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
It has no branding on it. They are listing it as a Skyland but it doesn't say Breitling or Skyland anywhere on the dial. It is cheap crap mate. Regardless of their sales spin. If it really is an automatic it will be a 21j non working chronograph movement for that cost. It is more likely that it's a quartz watch.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Branded or non-branded it's cheap crap. Which I told you.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
In all fairness, though, who among us does NOT glean some enjoyment from looking at pics of the cheap crap others have bought?

I say dive in head-first, my friend!! Who knows? You may actually discover THE mythical source we've all been searching for. That'd make you a hero... No - that'd make you a LEGEND!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
We all learn one way or another...Some have to learn the hard way.

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10