• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Unbelievable service!

mrniceguy44

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/12/15
When I first signed up here I asked who was the best/nicest dealer as I’ve had some bad experiences with a couple of TD’s in the past.

Quite a few people recommended Lucy.

WOW. Unreal service. Polite, friendly, very prompt to reply and the QC process was great.

She sent the watch (very well packaged) Saturday (9[SUP]th[/SUP]) it arrived today (12[SUP]th[/SUP])!!! Wow J 3 days (2 working) to the UK

Thanks Lucy, you’ve a customer for life.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
That's our Lucy all over. Just don't think 3 days is the norm however, I allow a week average for EMS.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

mrniceguy44

7/12/15
That's our Lucy all over. Just don't think 3 days is the norm however, I allow a week average for EMS.

Oh I agree, I know the shipping efficiency isn't Lucy's doing but it's a nice cherry on top of the cake after a great experience. A week is also what I have had in the past.

Looking for my next one Lucy :) :)

pimlico

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/4/15

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Lucy isn't someone you share with day one noobs ...

Lol. I don't think he realised he was posting in her review section. I found it kind of funny. New people need some help, but once given the initial push they should be able to freewheel on their own. I know I found the whole thing daunting in my first few days here. Still here though.

DadouN16

11/1/16
First post and first order with Lucy. A PAM164 from Noob, my first rep. I was more into small brands such as William L. 1985 before but I am definitely excited to receive my PAM. So far Lucy has been fantastic, friendly, efficient.