• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ulysse Nardin Maxi Marine Diver - Strap/Clasp

raym50

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/9/09
I just received this watch from Hont. Excellent quality except for the clasp on the strap. Others have commented on their reviews that the clasp does not open so easily and is generally problematic. Can anyone help source the gen version of this strap? I can't find any on the bay or online and I am reluctant to go to an AD.

I also picked up an AP from Hont which is incredible. These were my first purchases from Hont and I am now hooked, I already want to purchase 3 or 4 more watches, it's like an addiction.

I will post pics soon.

Thanks!

Blackrain

Horology Curious
17/2/07
I just got the same watch. I agree that the clasp is problematic. I was thinking of going with a different strap alltogether to fix the problem. I found a clasp on ebay (rose gold). Starting bid $775........I think a gen strap is going to run you a bit. Hehe. The rubber strap is surprizingly comfortable, so I'm going to fiddle with the clasp some more, and see if I can make it work. Enjoy!

andre88

24/9/09
which ap did you get? please post pics when your get the chance thanks for contributing

sfr

13/10/09
I'm about to order a UN maxi marine from Hont - if anyone who has had issues with the clasp can suggest some QC instructions I can ask Hont to perform before shipping I'd appreciate it. Thank you.