• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ultimate PO

nietzsche

Known Member
9/1/07
YAY! just recieved it in the mail today... but i can't resize the bracelet, bent two nails trying to do it in vian.

Should i go to an AD?

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Either you can acquire bracelet resizing tools. Don't go to AD. Small watch shop will do.

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
this is a tough one....those pins are in there tighter than a gnat's ass stretched over a rain barrel. I almost broke my wrist trying to pull the pins out with a needle nose pliers. And it's almost impossible to get them back in. Good luck :x

dtan888

Renowned Member
3/1/07
any small watch repair place can do it for $10-$15 ...dont take the risk of scratching the bracelet man.. its to nice to get scratch...what the strap ever did to you.... :)

crick

Respected Member
1/8/06
somethign like this tool didnt work for you guys?

i've been adjusting all my links with this tool - even the gens with their tubes and pins. Is it that tight that even this tool has problems?

HOL-118-00_l.jpg

nietzsche

Known Member
9/1/07
it was actually pretty easy, did my friends in about 20 minutes with a couple of thin screwdrivers and a hammer, they are easy to put back in

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
nietzsche said:
did it myself omg 2 hours for 4 links

with narikka's tool kit i did a 45 and a 42 in about 30 minutes.

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
Ye old rubber mallot helps me insert it after I spent 30 mins pulling it out. I need to get more tools.

horologie_unitas

Respected Member
3/12/06
Crick, i use the same tool...works great...propably because it is produced in the same country as the watch...
MADE IN CHINA........sigh

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
Yllwtrb said:
Ye old rubber mallot helps me insert it after I spent 30 mins pulling it out. I need to get more tools.

contact reg and see if he has any tool kits left, if he doesn't have it now tell him you want one and the next time he has them he will send it to you. i don't think that man forgets anything. lol

i don't remember how much it was now but it was well worth it. it has paid for itself in just resizing bracelets alone.

crick

Respected Member
1/8/06
horologie_unitas said:
Crick, i use the same tool...works great...propably because it is produced in the same country as the watch...
MADE IN CHINA........sigh

LOL!!!!