• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ultimate Ceramic Planet Ocean?

the_art_of_luv

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/6/13
http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?mai...=10438&zenid=d30e056f83078f668195af99b2c3ad6e

Andrew claims that it is the ultimate of CrPO? this is not right? As far as I know that the CrPo 45.5 had a coating problem in the first batch then they fix it in the follow batches.

However, as far as it goes, some rumors have been said noob is working on the ultimate version for the CrPo.
I just ordered from the CrPo from Toro last week. I guess I have to buy it again when the new version come out. This hoppy is getting bloody expensive.

TheSav

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/13
I'll order a PO as soon as they get one right enough for my liking. Hopefully if and when a V2 ceramic comes out it will be worth buying.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
He claims every new rep on his site is 1:1 made with gen, 100% interchangeable with OEM parts also, damn must be true:rofl:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
is the noob factory even a real factory?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Of course, it is a tourism hotspot in Guangzhou.
front%20picture.GIF

Look at how nice their factory is.........:hehehe:

Capt. Obvious

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/5/13
I like this watch a lot! Waiting for a decent rep... Te chrono version of this is the one I'm after actually, but all the reps I've seen so far don't really cut it!