• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Uk based td's ?

sewead

Horology Curious
26/5/10
Hi guys,

Anyone know of any uk based trusted dealers on this site
cheers ?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section (Panerai watches)

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator

sewead

Horology Curious
26/5/10
Cheers for replies
The only reason im asking is because i hear the watches sometimes get grabbed at customs if there coming from asia, ideally id like to physically collect a couple of watches from the dealer, is this something that might be familiar to my fellow brits ?

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Cheers for replies
The only reason im asking is because i hear the watches sometimes get grabbed at customs if there coming from asia, ideally id like to physically collect a couple of watches from the dealer, is this something that might be familiar to my fellow brits ?

Never had a problem in over 5 years, collecting from members sometimes happens, dealer NO, too risky

Sent from my iPhone 5 Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
No dealer is going to meet F2F mate, you may be the rozzers.
Most dealers will replace a watch nabbed by customs so it's not a big issue.
The UK is not a problem anyway, it's one of the best places in the EU. 1000s of
members get watches in the mail every month so don't worry about it.

sewead

Horology Curious
26/5/10
understood, sorry if i sound a little inexperienced this is all completely new to me, just fed up of buying crap from holiday destinations that lasts 5 minutes, so if i were to buy a watch(s) from someone like supermirrors or Narikaa, how would i physically pay for it then take delivery of it ?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Check the dealer's sections for how to buy mate. Narikaa will take bank transfer in the UK, Sead (supermirrors) takes Western Union and other methods.

What's on sale here is another level compared to the overpriced crap they flog on the beach at Majorca and the like. BTW, Sead is not UK based, he in the EU but not UK. Trust me, any dealer will be fine there is no need to restrict yourself to EU dealers.

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Welcome in RWI Mate ! :RWI:

Junio M. :junio:

No probs with the TD's for the UK. ;)