• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

uk and eu stocklist may 19th

Endez

Patron
Certified
21/12/13
I am still waiting he promised today I will receive the tracking number. Let’s see. Hopefully no problems, will keep everyone posted.

Don't worry, he will send you if not today, tomorrow. Have been buying lot of watches from him, never had any issues.

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
Hi why you are not responding to my email?

unfortunately no tracking number provided neither today. No replies to My emails.
everybody be careful.
To be honest, I’ve bought a bunch of watches from Sead over the years, and I’m not sure I’ve ever got a tracking number from him. Watch has always arrived though.

I honestly wouldn’t worry too much

Last edited:

Endez

Patron
Certified
21/12/13
Hi why you are not responding to my email?

unfortunately no tracking number provided neither today. No replies to My emails.
everybody be careful.

Give him some time. I receive one of the watch before he gave me the tracking.

Imagine how many e-mails he has to deal with. Just send him a reminder if no answer in 48hs, but for sure watch is sent and you will receive it shortly.

I bought 3 watches from him in the last weeks, and few other more than 8 years ago. Sead is 5 stars, don’t worry

Reactions: Temple

alin79

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/12/23
To be honest, I’ve bought a bunch of watches from Sead over the years, and I’m not sure I’ve ever got a tracking number from him. Watch has always arrived though.

I honestly wouldn’t worry too much
Well, when I paid he advised tracking number to be provided on 18 Dec. It’s end of 19 Dec. And completely silent.
I think it’s fair to say that when you shell 500 dollars you expect the seller to be very serious and ship the watch as promised.

alin79

10/12/23
Give him some time. I receive one of the watch before he gave me the tracking.

Imagine how many e-mails he has to deal with. Just send him a reminder if no answer in 48hs, but for sure watch is sent and you will receive it shortly.

I bought 3 watches from him in the last weeks, and few other more than 8 years ago. Sead is 5 stars, don’t worry
Well, I can only advise my situation 500 dollars paid on 14 Dec, shipping + tracking promised for 17 December, today 18 December no reply from sead.

Silver_Arrow

3/6/23
EU
I made a bank transfer for him today. Firts watch with sead. I am expecting to receive the confirmation of the payment soon.

Reactions: Endez

Endez

Patron
Certified
21/12/13
Well, I can only advise my situation 500 dollars paid on 14 Dec, shipping + tracking promised for 17 December, today 18 December no reply from sead.

Just some patience… last watch I paid on 11.12, received the tracking only on 15.12 and watch received yesterday.

I think it is your first watch, just need more patience, we are not on Ebay. Everything will be fine. For next christmas, you know that you need to order before to avoid this unnecessary rush and drama.

Reactions: alin79

alin79

10/12/23
I made a bank transfer for him today. Firts watch with sead. I am expecting to receive the confirmation of the payment soon.
Made a wire payment on 14Dec, still waiting for the tracking number confirmation.. today 19 Dec. (sead mentioned will provide it on 17dec)

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
Well, when I paid he advised tracking number to be provided on 18 Dec. It’s end of 19 Dec. And completely silent.
I think it’s fair to say that when you shell 500 dollars you expect the seller to be very serious and ship the watch as promised.
This isn’t like Amazon, you are going to have to have a little more patience if you are going to embark on this hobby I’m afraid. Sead is a trustworthy TD and I’ve never known him not to deliver. As I said previously, I’m not sure I have ever got a tracking number from Sead, but have ALWAYS received a watch.

Reactions: LeftfootFirst

Ar325

Patron
Certified
15/12/23
US
Thanks for the quick responce on the 114060..

Payment sent

kimblewatch

Horology Curious
14/12/23
My experience of first purchase with Sead, paid Sunday, watch received Wednesday by Special Delivery UK. No tracking number sent but I trusted the process and was not disappointed. Watch is A1. Will deal with again, thanks Sead!!!

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
Remember 500 dollars means different amounts to different people. To some it is small. But Sead will always look after you, if you're patient.

Reactions: Huisman