• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

uk and eu stocklist apr 24th

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Supporter
6/8/23
Italy
Entire China is on holiday for about twenty days. All the factories are closed. I suppose also Sead has come back to his hometown.

Endez

Patron
Certified
21/12/13
He answered my e-mail yesterday. I think from UK or EU stocks watches are sent

Reactions: tfx84

tfx84

Horology Curious
10/2/24
He answered my e-mail yesterday. I think from UK or EU stocks watches

I'm hoping that's the case. I messaged him yesterday and emailed him today about a couple of watches in his UK stock. Hoping to hear from him soon!

say61amq

Horology Curious
17/3/24
Contact made with Sead via email on 17.3.24, interested in a 116610LN super clone VSF Sub.

Sead kindly responded on the same day by email with quotes provided for the watch (quotes for UK stock and China package including box + papers).

At the moment deciding which option to go for.

say61amq

Horology Curious
17/3/24
Contact made with Sead via email on 17.3.24, interested in a 116610LN super clone VSF Sub.

Sead kindly responded on the same day by email with quotes provided for the watch (quotes for UK stock and China package including box + papers).

At the moment deciding which option to go for.
Update:
Had few email exchanges with Sead on 21.3.24 and decided to go for the VSF black sub with VS3235 movement (126610LN). Once I confirmed order, QC photos were sent straight away which I looked at and gave the go ahead for the QC. Sead has been pretty responsive with all my queries about various models.

say61amq

Horology Curious
17/3/24
Update:
Had few email exchanges with Sead on 21.3.24 and decided to go for the VSF black sub with VS3235 movement (126610LN). Once I confirmed order, QC photos were sent straight away which I looked at and gave the go ahead for the QC. Sead has been pretty responsive with all my queries about various models.
Update: payment made to Sead’s int bank account. Awaiting details on dispatch and tracking info.

Reactions: Daytona22