• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

uk and eu stocklist apr 24th

Mudder

8/9/20
Anyone knows what this is?
bpsd classic clone movement 40mm, 299 usd shipped

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Anyone knows what this is?
bpsd classic clone movement 40mm, 299 usd shipped

BPSD usually stands for BP Factory Sea Dweller. It will most likely be the pre ceramic reference 16600.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mudder

8/9/20
I C thank you! For one as me, being relatively new to this, Seads naming is a little too scarce, to be able to identify every watch in the list.

mrln

25/11/20
EU
Sead is a man of few words but those words are all that are needed. My favourite TD

Wrote 2 mails with him. Had a few questions. First response was just "Here pics" and that's it. (Indeed with a load of high res pics) :laugh: Second response similar sparse. So I'm a bit sceptic. But that seems to be normal, doesn't it?!

Substar

16/9/20
Sead is not as fluent in English compared to some but he is a good guy! Keep the question simple and see how it goes bud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: mrln

JYK52800

Known Member
22/1/20
California
Yup, Sead's responses can be a little short but he's a trustworthy seller and a great guy. I've worked with him on my last eight watches and he's delivered quality product every time.

Sent from my IN2020 using Tapatalk

mrln

25/11/20
EU
Sead is not as fluent in English compared to some but he is a good guy! Keep the question simple and see how it goes bud.

Yup, Sead's responses can be a little short but he's a trustworthy seller and a great guy. I've worked with him on my last eight watches and he's delivered quality product every time.

thank you guys! That helps a lot. ✌????