• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

uk and eu stocklist apr 24th

Mr Brooks Lex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/20
I’ve bought a watch from Sead1999 the 25th October, he promised 1 week delivery, I haven’t received the watch until now!

Here’s proof of payment:

Ive sent ham several emails, he’s not responding.

Even if he will send me the watch now, or refund my money. Sead1999 is definitely NOT a “TRUSTED DEALER”!

The only reason I trusted him, was because of this forum!
//Rabbit

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elno38

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
30/7/19
EU
Ive sent ham several emails, he’s not responding.

Even if he will send me the watch now, or refund my money. Sead1999 is definitely NOT a “TRUSTED DEALER”!

The only reason I trusted him, was because of this forum!

Calm down!

Sead does not talk/write that much...
I think he, like all the TDs, has a lot to do, since we all want to have new watches all the time and immediately...
I am sure he will send you the watch soon!
No reason to blame him.
Most members here know how professional Sead works...

Keep cool and enjoy your watch soon.

rabbit001

Horology Curious
28/7/20
Lean back - Sead always delivers. No need to get loud in here...

“Lean back” “No need to get loud in here”
Look, if you wanna say something then at least read my experience and be fair! Otherwise don’t comment! Cause your comment make me sick!

I DON’T care if he always delivers or not - I care about how I’m being treated as a customer! I’ve made the transfer 23 days ago, and haven’t even got a T&T or a status update!!! He ensured that the watch was EU stock and it would be delivered in a week.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
“Lean back” “No need to get loud in here”
Look, if you wanna say something then at least read my experience and be fair! Otherwise don’t comment! Cause your comment make me sick!

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, Veronica. Write him a mail that you didn't get the watch and wait for a response. He might have missed your message, happens to the best of us.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Sead is a well known and reliable dealer. Although it is stressful to be beyond usual delivery times, unexpected delays may occur regarding the actual lockdowns and all.
Patience, you'll get your watch.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

rabbit001

Horology Curious
28/7/20
I’ve received the watch just now!! (Typically)
Case is closed. I don’t know Sead. I’m just a customer, complaining about no information. But you guys were right. The watch is really the best quality.

Thanks Sead. Sorry for bad vibes

ciuro

7/7/19
Please check your mail

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 10 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

Robin Alex

16/7/20
Sead is a man of few words but those words are all that are needed. My favourite TD

Sent from my iPhone using RWI