• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

U-Boat Classico 53mm

PKNutsy

Renowned Member
26/3/12
Hello,

I posted previously a buyers review for Sead as i bought my first ever rep from him. Great service great. Check out the review.

Onto the watch...To be honest i wasn't really bothered about the quality of it although the watch when i got it surprised me. The quality of it was better then i anticipated. The U-Boat was lasered on the body not machined as on the Gen watches. The strap is ok but not as nice as leather. ( emailed SNPR about a new strap ) all in all i just bought this watch for the experience and not the watch. The whole process went without a hitch so i have bought a U-42 with a 6497 mvnt from Sead. Anyway enough talk onto the pictures. ( Hopefully they upload ok:lol: )

6TTnI.jpg

hi9nV.jpg

TZWgi.jpg

D5MJA.jpg

HunuC.jpg

28X5B.jpg

xYp1w.jpg

:stb:

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
Very Nice Man! I like th white Dial / SS Combo! How much was it?

We need a wristy now ;)

PKNutsy

Renowned Member
26/3/12
Thanks bud, i liked the combo as well although U-Boat do not do a a Gen like it. No one i know even know what a U-Boat watch is anyway so i wasn't too bothered.

I got it from Sead and i paid £70 pounds for it. I wanted it to get my first rep purchase / experience out of the way.

I have just ordered a U-42 with 6497 Mvnt so that should be much better in quality.

Cheers for your reply!

:stb:

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
Let me know how is the quality of the U-42 when you get it. I have a Automatic U-42 and it is great except it was advertized as being titanium and it was not.